Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Unexplained Infertility

Unexplained Infertility


Empty Womb
By Meredith Fuller

I had a certain picture
Of how my life would be.
But I forgot to ask my Lord
What He had planned for me.

Just one life to fill my womb,
All my dreams leaned toward.
But idle waiting no one serves,
And least of all, the Lord.

How precious still the things I have
I'd somehow lost sight of,
God did whisper to my heart,
"Hold dear those things I love."

My heart did break to let it go,
This certain path I'd planned.
But in its place, He gave me life
New purpose from His hand.

When it seems that hope is lost,
The Quiet too much to bear,
He comes to me and comforts me
And says, "Child, I'm still here."

He wipes the flood of tears away,
Brings newness to my soul.
Then takes away the shame I feel
And somehow makes me whole.

Never have I walked so close
That I could call Him "Friend."
He drew me nigh, right to His heart
And let me glimpse within.

I thank the Lord for emptiness
Where life still does not grow
For oft' His richest blessing,
On the surface, does not show.

He may return what I've let go,
Or just want me to see:
"You may not have just what you want,
But always, you'll have Me."

No comments: