Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Great Reminder of His Love



by Bethel Live | from the album Be Lifted High
 
If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear Your voice I’ll hold on to what is true though I cannot see. If the storms of life they come and the road ahead gets steep I will lift these hands in faith I will believe I remind myself of all that You’ve done and the life I have because of Your Son Love came down and rescued me Love came down and set me free I am Yours I am forever Yours Mountain high or valley low I sing out remind my soul I am Yours I am forever Yours When my heart is filled with hope and every promise comes my way When I feel Your hands of grace rest upon me Staying desperate for You God, Staying humbled at Your feet I will lift these hands and praise I will believe I am Yours, I am Yours, all my days, I am Yours


Father,
Thank You for never giving up on me even when I want to give up on myself.  Thank You for Your forgiveness even when I can't forgive myself.  Thank You for what You've done in my life because of Your Son.  Love came down to rescue us and I thank You for that love.  Jesus Christ the perfect sacrifice.  I will never understand the how's or why's, but I thank You for Your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray, amen. 

No comments: