Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Randomness!

This post has no rhyme or reason.  I have just decided to share a few pictures of our life lately. 


This is one of my favorite pictures of Emory and Landry!  Megan, our babies are precious!

Uncle Brent is a big man with a big heart!  Landry is his little mini-me! 

I just love this smiling face!

This past weekend was Landry's first time to touch the pool.  She was unsure about it at first, but she quickly grew to love it!



Pops and Landry

By the end of the day she was saying, "Enough pictures!"

And some videos to end the randomness:

4 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Oh gosh....way too much cute in one post! ok, not really. there's no such thing! But VERY cute :)

Rach said...

Haha! Her blowing raspberries in that last video is hilarious! And her "I'm-done-with-photos" pic is great too! Looks like she had fun at the pool once she got used to the water! :)

Candi said...

I love the pictures where her legs are just randomly kicking around. All super adorable!!

Emily grapes said...

Her 'done' photo is my favorite. Like, really mom? Really!? haha