Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Poor Kitty

I am a little sad!  Three days ago, we brought home two kittens and two days after one was MIA! Alan keeps asking, "Who are you?"  I put on a front like I don't care much for animals.  The truth is, I do care.  I don't want them close to me (licking my face, jumping on me, big dogs knocking me over, etc.), but I also do not want any animal to be harmed.  By any, I mean the cute ones.  I have no idea where this BABY kitten went!  I fed the babies that morning and checked on them every hour I was awake.  He was here when I got up to feed them and gone when I was ready to leave for the day.  I beat on my car, honked the horn, and looked under the car to make sure he wasn't under it.  There is a tiny bird feather under the carport, so I am thinking a stupid bird (animals that are pretty, but I don't really care for one way or the other) got my BABY kitten!

The white one is missing. He was a very skittish kitten and had just decided he liked me.  The black on LOVES people.  I believe he thinks he is a puppy.  He follows us around and we have tripped over him several times, because if we are outside, he is under our feet.

Bye, bye white kitten. I enjoyed taking pictures of you for the two short days we had you.  I keep hoping you will show back up.


I have been a terrible mom to these poor kittens.  I hope I prove to be a better mom to my baby!  Okay, I know I am a better mom to my precious little baby girl!  

Where's Landry?


No comments: