Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Friday, March 30, 2012

Psalm 73:25-26

Psalm 73:25-26
New International Version (NIV)
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."



The human soul can be filled with regrets we never forget where we've gone wrong.  Almighty God stands ready to forgive all of our offense in Crimson flood. It is so beautiful, it's so beautiful.  I feast my eyes at how you satisfy my soul. With my first breath I drew in depravity needing your mercy even in my first hour. I'm proof the cross is as able today, as when the lamb was slain on the altar of God. It is so beautiful, it's so beautiful. I feast my eyes at how you satisfy my soul. I do believe there is something going on where I cannot see deep in my soul. I feel the impact of a might wind, don't know where it comes from, but I know where it's taking me. It is so beautiful.


What a beautiful song by Bethany Dillon!  He does stand ready to forgive all of our offense and He is so beautiful! 

No comments: