Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My sister and new header


Friday night one of my sisters, Morgan came to visit.  She is an amazing girl to say the least.  Currently she is writing a book that will hopefully be published soon!  The girl has talent!  It has been nice spending time with her, because as we get older we seem to become so busy that we barely catch glimpses of family except on Holidays.  My heart has longed ached to spend quality time with family lately so I really appreciated the visit.  While she was here she created a new header for my blog.  I have no very little talent, therefore I would NEVER be able to create a header for myself.  Thank you Morgan for the weekend and the new header!

Morgan and I with our younger sisters at my wedding three years ago. We really do not take enough pictures!


Thank you Jesus for sisters!

1 comment:

The Poole Family said...

I looooove the header, Case!!!!!! It's stunning!!!! Morgan is amazing!!!! So glad y'all had such an awesome weekend together!!