Ephesians 3:16-18

I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your
hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is (Ephesians 3:16-18).

Friday, July 20, 2012

My thoughts are scattered at the moment, therefore this post will probably be random.  I woke up this morning and said my prayer of thanksgiving, then listened to TGP's podcast posted on July 17.  I am a little behind on listening to the podcast, but I am determined to catch up.  I cannot explain how much I adore the woman leading July 17 worship.  Honestly, I adore each person who has been involved with this ministry. As I listened to Laurie speak and sing about fear, anxiety, etc. tears were falling down my cheek.  She quoted John 17:11-12 and I am humbled that Jesus, the son of God would pray this prayer for His people.

 
The next podcast Kevin sang one of the most beautiful songs and my spirit was in awe!  It's easy to forget that it is a privilege to be able to call an Almighty King by the name of Father. 

On my two hour ride home today, I listened to K-Love and their focus was on the tragedy that occurred in Colorado.  My heart was broken to hear about this tragedy and my hope is that through this people of this nation will draw closer to Him.  My heart literally aches for those families who lost loved ones.  Rhett Walker was interviewed and sang a song called, "All I Need."   I really don't have words to describe how wonderful and perfect this song is for a time like this.  Our nation needs Jesus.  We have a Savior and through Him a way to Heaven is made.  Our Heavenly Father is merciful and just.  One day there will be no more tragedy, but until that day we must hold onto our Heavenly Father, remember what His son did for us on the cross, and not forget we have the Holy Spirit living in us to fight for us!


No comments: